160 Lacrosse Avenue
Built in 1955, this classic three bedroom, two bathroom home has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by the current owner of over 55 years, incorporating in new features while staying true to the home’s original character.
Updates abound this charming home and include two completely renovated bathrooms, a light and bright updated kitchen, double-pane windows, new light fixtures and fresh paint. Original hardwood floors have been refinished with a rich, sophisticated hue while the home’s bedrooms deliver new plush carpeting.
Off the kitchen sits a covered back porch/sun room providing a perfect setting to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or end of the day relaxation. Steps down to the rear yard blend indoor and outdoor living. The backyard features raised planter beds, citrus trees, spacious storage room and endless possibilities for enjoyment.
The home is set on a corner lot in the cozy Serra Highlands neighborhood and located near Alta Loma Park, neighborhood schools, shopping, El Camino Real and 280 for easy commutes.
The residence, which sits on an approximately 4,950 square foot lot, is framed by a lawn and a curved walkway leading to the home. Once inside, the approximately 1,120 square feet of living space features:
- Living room featuring newly refinished hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace with stone surround and an oversized coat closet
- Dining room is surrounded by a wall of windows and opens to the living room and kitchen
- Updated kitchen presents granite counter tops, wood cabinetry, breakfast bar, wood grained laminate flooring and an eat-in area
- Enclosed patio/sun room sits off the kitchen and provides additional entertainment space
- Three generous sized bedrooms all include new carpeting, large windows and ample closet space
- Two remodeled bathrooms include:
- Granite topped vanity, tile flooring and stall shower with granite surround
- Granite topped vanity, tile flooring and shower over tub with granite surround
- Deep, two-car garage with an automatic door, washer, dryer, utility sink, storage and workbench
- Ample storage throughout including multiple hall closets and rear storage room
- Additional features include: Double pane windows, new light fixtures, new carpet in bedrooms, refinished hardwood floors, freshly paint inside and out
- Neighborhood Schools: Buri Buri Elementary, Alta Loma Middle School and El Camino High School (buyer to confirm enrolment availability)